15 Oct Job vacancy – Junior policy executive
Job vacancy – Junior policy executive15/10/18
The European Chemical Employers Group (ECEG) represents employers’ interests on the EU level opposite European institutions and industriAll European Trade Union. We cover chemical, pharmaceutical, rubber and plastics industries. With approximately 3.3 million direct employees in more than 94.000 enterprises, the sector is one of the biggest and most dynamic industries in the EU.
As a Brussels-based social affairs organisation the ECEG is a recognised social partner and a consultation body of the European Institutions and other stakeholders. The headquarters of the organization is in Brussels and is supported by national experts from the member organizations.
We are looking as from 1 December 2018 for a junior policy/technical executive for our office.
Duties mainly include:
- Assistance in representing the organization (mainly social affairs) opposite the EU institutions and BusinessEurope
- Assistance in conducting and developing Social Dialogue on the EU level
- Managing projects funded by the European Commission
- Writing newsletters and correspondence
- Research activities, covering mainly EU legislation
- Office organization, scheduling and coordination
- Organization and management of conferences, meetings
- Accurate and independent work
- A committed and flexible team-player
- usual handling of MS Office applications,
- very good knowledge of English, good command (oral and written) of French, German is a plus
- a high degree of discretion
- a positive working atmosphere in a small, dedicated team
- an interesting and challenging working experience in an international environment
- competitive salary package
If interested please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com